Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Sewing

Wow.... it's been a while since I've blogged... but I have been sewing.

I made the City Bag from Nicole Mallalieu Design. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out, indeed, I wanted to keep it! I've just realised I haven't got a photo of the whole bag - oops! Will have to get one next time I see mum (the lucky recipient).


A zip pocket on the inside...

And three open pockets on the other side.


Christmas Tee-Shirts (x 2)


Christmas Balls....(x 7)


 They were a lot of fun!


A memory game (x2) Here it is all tucked away in its bag.
You can see some of the pieces in the above pic - the duck, apple, butterfly.
Such a time-consuming project for what it really is. 


Remind me next Christmas to start sewing a little bit earlier, maybe November. Hopefully that way I won't be up until after midnight Christmas Eve sewing!!




No comments: